Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Death of a Blog

The time has come to make a choice. I began a second blog for two reasons. As its name suggests (not fully cooked yet), I strongly identify with an idea of myself that is forever evolving, improving, deconstructing and rebuilding. But on another level, the name of my newer blog is broad enough to encapsulate anything I write. This is critical. When I sit down to write, I don't always know what I'll end up saying. It's important for me to have a catch-all. So discuss amongst yourselves, or drop me a line on FB. Should I kill off one blog to save another? And kidstodayoyvay fans (all ten of you), don't despair. I can still write about my kids. God knows, they're not fully cooked yet either. Do you favor one blog more than the other? Tell me what you think. 


P.S. This is a big decision for me and I want feedback, so you may notice me post a link to this blog on FB more than once. Sorry.